Wednesday 28 November 2007

28 November 2007


Hello Again Friends
Things are progressing nicely now that I have my website up and running.
I'm not nearly as stressed as I was and I'm enjoying doing graphics again.
I hope that more of you are going to come over there and visit me sometime.
I have a new scrap kit there for you. It's called Summer Meadow.
It may be more suitable for our southern hemisphere friends than it is for this side of the earth at this time. Our weather is rather grim for now; the skies are grey, and all too often, its raining that incessant dribble from the clouds that hang heavy over the land.

On a brighter note --- Here's a preview of Summer Meadow:


















You'll find it in my Scrap Shoppe HERE - look for it on the KITS page.


There's a freebie available on the kits page as well !

I hope you will all enjoy using this kit.
Happy Scrapping.
Hugs and Bright Blessings
Hanneica

No comments: