Friday 21 December 2007

Yuletide 2007

What a month it has been. I truly wanted to create a host of scrap kits this month but have been waylaid every which way I turn. It is quite amazing how all the way through the process of setting up my website I have been faced with one unknown after another; you name it and the dung has been slung at me. But I plod on and usually I get through it and survive.

After having finally launched my website, I was faced with trying to find some way to provide a member area for my exclusive PSP tutorials. This has given me quite a headache. The program I use to write my website provides a page keycode system, but unless I use their server, they claim it will not work! I don't use their sever as their rates are exorbitant - I use what I hope is the most economical and supportive server I know of. When I asked for their assistance on this matter, my server's support team came back to me with a lot of "Computer Geek" language that was gobbledegook to me. The only thing I understood was the URL they provided to a site that gave links to programs - or whatever - that do what I require. Today I have to try and plow through the bumph I have received along with the machinations to drive the membership area of my website. Wish me luck!

Anyhow - Complaints aside - I have something for you all today. As it is almost Christmas - with today being the shortest day of the year, it is the eave of what I know as Yule - I have a special Kit for you - and it's a FREEBIE ! Its called "Holy Night". I hope you all will like it and enjoy using it.









The kit comes with 8 papers and a selection of elements.


It also has a lovely star studded overlay which you can use as a separate layer over a layour, or as an overlay layer. It's just a bit of fun really.









I hope you will enjoy using this kit. It is only available until 6 January 2008, so hurry over to my corner of cyberspace and grab it today.

The kit can be found HERE.

Please leave me a message so I know you have been by to visit. You may share the link with pleasure as long as you give me credit.


May I take this opportunity to wish you and your families
A Blessed Yule, A Very Merry Christmas, & A Happy New Year.

Brightest Blessings
Hanneica

No comments: