Wednesday 5 March 2008

Some Kind Of Bragging

I know that I have been very quiet for a while. We had a wonderful time away over the festive season; I just wish it had snowed, but it didn't - not then at anyrate. It has waited until now to give us some white soft precipitation, but it has hardly been anough to speak of.

The last month or so has been right hectic. At the end of January my daughter in SouthAfrica asked me if I'd make her a scrap album for her and her partner, who have been together now for a year. I hadn't expected the deluge of photos she sent me. I don't think she has any idea how much effort goes into producing one layout, not the way I like to make them, let alone the number she seemed to want me to make. That aside, I am almost finished them and thought I'd share one with you.

Let me introduce you to Craig and Stel.

Stel is 28, Craig is a little younger but they make a wonderful couple.
He has made her so happy and I guess that is what counts.
I'll have another one for you soon, tomorrow if I can fit it in my tight schedule.
I have finally got an appointment tomorrow to see someone about the problems I have relating to my back. I hurt it badly going down a waterfall in Rhodesia in my teens. I do so hope they are going to be able to help me with the pain - it has become unbearable and very difficult to control; that's to say nothing of the problems I am having with mobility - or lack there of. Well - I'll see tomorrow what they have to say and if they can do anything for me.
I'm now off to go and create a new scrap kit - It will be called "Mother Nature". I have some ideas for it but I'll see what comes out of this creative mind of mine.
Talk to you all again soon -- Have a great day.
Hugs and Bright Blessings
Hanneica

No comments: